Summer is just around the corner, and that means that wedding season is almost here!
If you’re anything like us (and the happy couple didn’t opt for a registry, you’re probably struggling to pick out a practical yet useful gift.
We’ve asked around and came up with our top 5 most useful wedding gifts that are sure to not end up in the “regift pile”!
Top 5 Practical Yet Useful Wedding Gifts:
1) Cash -Weddings aren’t cheap and no matter what stage of life the newlyweds are in, money is always needed and appreciated. Add a well thought out card for a personal & sentimental touch.
2) Nice Glasses -Water, wine or margarita, a set of nice drinking glasses is a practical gift that is sure to be used again and again.
3) Cook Book & Spices -Find out their favourite type of cuisine and hook them up with the supplies needed to make their favourite dishes. Or get them a subscription to a meal delivery box that does all of the hard work for you and even delivers them right to their door.
4) Date-Night Gift Certificate -Similar to number one, funds can get tight once you have bills to pay and no roommates to help out anymore. Make sure the happy couple still get to get out and have some fun by getting them a gift certificate to their favourite restaurant and a show.
5) Luxurious Bed Sheets -A set of buttery soft, moisture-wicking Sweet Sheets makes a lovely wedding gift and are sure to be greatly appreciated. If you get the colour or size wrong, we’re happy to exchange any unopened sheet sets!
What’s your favourite practical wedding gift that you have given or received? Let us know below in the comments!