Is your organization thinking of doing a fall fundraiser? Well it’s not too late to partner with Sweet Sheets®!
Sweet Sheets® has a lot to offer when it comes to fundraisers, the first being your very own personalized fundraiser website. Shortly after you register your Sweet Sheets® Fundraiser, a custom website is prepared for your organization.
This website includes:
- A personalized header with your organization logo/image. This brands your fundraiser site so that supporters know right away that they are supporting your organization.
- An about page for your specific fundraiser. This page will include an image and information about what you are raising money for and why. You can choose to be as descriptive as you’d like. There’s no limit to what you can put here.
- An about page for Sweet Sheets®. This page helps to introduce your supporters to our product and our company, it also includes our most frequently asked questions.
- Contact information for both your fundraiser & Sweet Sheets®. This page includes your organization’s logo and fundraiser contact information as well as the Sweet Sheets® logo & contact information. Occasionally people have specific questions about the fundraiser or products and want to talk to someone, so we make sure to include any information they may need to do so.
- Shipping & warranty information. This page explains our shipping policy, times and pricing as well as Sweet Sheets® warranty information.
Fundraiser orders are held until the specified close date. After which, orders are collected and shipped out to the organization for distribution. All supporters have the ability to choose “Pick Up From Organization” or “Ship Directly To Me” upon checkout. Any orders marked “Ship Directly To Me” will be shipped direct from our warehouse to the address indicated on the order.
- An optional student code area to keep track of orders by participant. Some organizations like to recognize/reward top sales so we’ve made sure that we can accommodate that. All you have to do is assign each participant with their own unique code and have them share that with all their contacts. Once a supporter checks out, all they need to do is enter the participant’s code and their order will be linked to that participant. Orders are then able to be sorted by code to see who’s performed the best.
- A simple order form. The order from is located on the very front page for ease of use. It is a simple form with two dropdown menus, one for the colour you’d like and one for the size. Supporters can add as many items to their cart as they’d like and can easily update quantities as well.
- Secure online checkout. All orders placed through Sweet Sheets® fundraiser sites are processed securely through PayPal where supporters may pay via their own PayPal accounts or via Credit Card. PayPal is a safe and secure way to shop online that is trusted by millions of users.
- Host your own fundraiser page. Many organizations get asked about their fundraisers and want to share with others, so we’ve created a simple page that you can direct friends and family to who are interested in learning more about hosting their own Sweet Sheets® fundraiser.
As you can see, partnering with Sweet Sheets® for your next fundraiser has a lot of perks! Having your very own min-site makes it literally as easy as a click of a button to share your fundraiser on social media, and since Sweet Sheets® provides the option to ship directly to customers, there are virtually no boundaries to where your support can come from (Within Canada & The USA).
Sweet Sheets® also offers downloadable order forms if your participants prefer to collect orders and payment manually and all organizations have the option to request fabric samples as well.
So if you’d like more information or to get started fundraising with Sweet Sheets® today, head over to our fundraiser registration page!